Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information that we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including postal address, email address and phone number
• Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
• Other information relevant to reader and customer requests
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to provide you with the following services:
• Internal record keeping.
• Distribute email newsletters that serve the industries that you work within.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services through market research.
Under the GDPR we use the legitimate interests as the basis for anyone receiving newsletters. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an email marketing service provider which allows you to unsubscribe at any time. We never transfer your personal data to a third party only act as a facilitator for third party mailings.
Email marketing messages that we send may be tracked through clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track reader and customer activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, IP addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the emails.
Our databases, servers and websites are protected with the latest security measures ensuring that your information is secure and prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use the following cookies:
• Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use our online ordering services, survey forms, adjust your mailing preferences.
• Analytical cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Cookies that are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• Right to be Forgotten
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.